Saturday, March 17, 2012

Swimsuits by Volcom

Swimsuits by Volcom
Swimsuits by Volcom
As the weather gets nicer (almost 70 here in NYC today) my thoughts turn to the beach. And what I need this summer is a kick-ass bathing suit. What I look for in a bathing suit; #1 it has to be flattering, #2 not too skimpy, #3 I have to be able to be active in it paddle tennis, swimming, volleyball etc. I recently came across the Volcom swimsuits from their new summer line. Here are two of my favorites from the collection. I really like this black one-piece. Sometimes one pieces can be too conservative especially in the back, covering up too much area. This one-piece by Volcom though has a really adorable back with criss-cross straps and just the right amount of coverage in the front as well. And I really like the geometric interest of the two different strips on this two-piece. Although you can also get a matching small striped bottom if you prefer. Check out the collection on Volcom for more styles.Fashion Plate BlogSwimsuits by Volcom

No comments:

Post a Comment